50/50 NSW - SHADOW
New! This is a non-superwash version of the 50/50 Fingering Weight base. This is a soft yarn with body and drape. The merino has a very matte appearance while the silk adds a touch of shine.
Merino Wool / Silk
Fingering Weight, 4 plies
435 yards / 398 meters
US 1-5 / 2.25-3.75mm
Hand wash / Dry flat
colorway: SHADOW - a medium grey base with lots of olive, blue, violet speckles - highly variable - depending on the amount of blending of the speckles, the yarn can appear tinted blue, violet, or warm olive/grey. On this base, the overall look of this batch tends to be more of a blue/grey base color. The photo shows a representation of the batch, however, due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, every skein is unique and may not match the photos exactly. For best results, alternate skeins every couple of rows.
- - -
* All Orange Flower yarns are made of ethically sourced wool from farms that are mulesing-free.
* Shipping confirmation emails are sent for each order.
* US Shipping: Priority Mail - $7 first skein, $.50 each additional skein
* International Shipping - please see Policies page for details
* Contact me if you have any questions.