BFL DK - GLYPH
This DK weight yarn is made from superwash British Bluefaced Leicester wool. It's a crisp, durable yarn. Each 100 gram skein contains approximately 245 yards.
100% Superwash BFL Wool
DK Weight, 4 plies
245 yards / 224 meters
US 5-7 / 3.75-4.5mm
Hand wash or machine wash gentle cycle / Dry flat
colorway: GLYPH - kettle dyed grey base color with speckles and streaks of caramel, forest green, blue, gold, and rust - each skein is unique - the blending of the speckles and streaks will affect the overall color of each skein. The photo shows a representation of the batch, however, due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, every skein is unique and may not match the photos exactly. For best results, alternate skeins every couple of rows.
- - -
* All Orange Flower yarns are made of ethically sourced wool from farms that are mulesing-free.
* Shipping confirmation emails are sent for each order.
* US Shipping: Priority Mail - $7 first skein, $.50 each additional skein
* International Shipping - please see Policies page for details
* Contact me if you have any questions.