BFL Tweed - AQUARIUS
New! This base gets a tweedy look and texture from neutral colored nylon slubs that have been spun into the two plies of superwash BFL wool.
85 / 15
SW British Bluefaced Leicester Wool / NEP (dye-resistant nylon)
Fingering Weight, 2 plies
435 yards / 398 meters
US 1-5 / 2.25-3.75mm
Hand wash / Dry flat
colorway: AQUARIUS -light to medium greyed aqua base with speckles and streaks of gold, green, rust, blue, pink, olive. The photo shows a representation of the batch, however, due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, every skein is unique and may not match the photos exactly. For best results, alternate skeins every couple of rows.
- - -
* All Orange Flower yarns are made of ethically sourced wool from farms that are mulesing-free.
* Shipping confirmation emails are sent for each order.
* US Shipping: $5 flat rate USPS Priority Mail
* International Shipping - please see Policies page for details
* Contact me if you have any questions.