Lyra - DUNE
Back by request! Lyra is a crisp, light yarn with a subtle halo from the alpaca and linen content. It's a good choice for lightweight garments as well as wispy lace scarves and shawls.
Fingering Weight, 3 plies
435 yards / 398 meters
US 1-5 / 2.25-3.75mm
Hand wash / Dry flat
colorway: DUNE - gold/tan base color with speckles and streaks of aqua, orange, pear, pink, and green. The photo shows a representation of the batch, however, due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, every skein is unique and may not match the photos exactly. For best results, alternate skeins every couple of rows.
- - -
* All Orange Flower yarns are made of ethically sourced wool from farms that are mulesing-free.
* Shipping confirmation emails are sent for each order.
* US Shipping: Priority Mail - $7 first skein, $.50 each additional skein
* International Shipping - please see Policies page for details
* Contact me if you have any questions.