Mira - LABRADORITE
Mira is a soft, light, and lofty fingering weight yarn.
SW British BFL/Silk/Cashmere
Fingering Weight, 3 plies
435 yards / 398 meters
US 1-5 / 2.25-3.75mm
Hand wash / Dry flat
colorway: LABRADORITE - grey/blue/green with streaks and speckles of charcoal, gold, blue, orchid. The photo shows a representation of the batch, however, due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, every skein is unique and may not match the photos exactly. For best results, alternate skeins every couple of rows.
- - -
* All Orange Flower yarns are made of ethically sourced wool from farms that are mulesing-free.
* Shipping confirmation emails are sent for each order.
* US Shipping: $5 flat rate USPS Priority Mail
* International Shipping - please see Policies page for details
* Contact me if you have any questions.