Umbra - JOVIAL
This soft fingering weight yarn is a blend of superwash merino, natural grey/brown yak, and nylon.
Fingering Weight, 3 plies
435 yards / 398 meters
US 1-5 / 2.25-3.75mm
Hand wash / Dry flat
colorway: JOVIAL - muted pinkish peach with flecks of brown, apricot, pink, violet, blue, yellow, and green. This base is naturally a grey/brown color. The photo shows a representation of the batch, however, due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, every skein is unique and may not match the photos exactly. For best results, alternate skeins every couple of rows.
- - -
* All Orange Flower yarns are made of ethically sourced wool from farms that are mulesing-free.
* Shipping confirmation emails are sent for each order.
* US Shipping: Priority Mail - $7 first skein, $.50 each additional skein
* International Shipping - please see Policies page for details
* Contact me if you have any questions.