Vesper - SWEET
Vesper is a soft fingering weight yarn that is a blend of superwash merino, silk, and yak. The natural brown/grey color of the yak adds a beautiful depth to the colorways.
Fingering Weight, un-plied
520 yards / 475 meters
US 1-5 / 2.25-3.75mm
Hand wash / Dry flat
colorway: SWEET - washes of cool and warm pale pink and violet/pink with speckles and streaks of orange, aqua, pink, brown, and caramel - each skein is unique due to the blending of the streaks and speckles. The photo shows a representation of the batch, however, due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, every skein is unique and may not match the photos exactly. For best results, alternate skeins every couple of rows.
- - -
* All Orange Flower yarns are made of ethically sourced wool from farms that are mulesing-free.
* Shipping confirmation emails are sent for each order.
* US Shipping: Priority Mail - $7 first skein, $.50 each additional skein
* International Shipping - please see Policies page for details
* Contact me if you have any questions.